We’re looking for an Optometric Technician
We at Siegmund Eye Care are seeking a Full-Time Ophthalmic technician immediately for our Carolina Forest office who is positive, energetic and has excellent communication skills to join our team.
- Work in a team-oriented clinical environment where caring staff is rewarded for, and takes pride in, providing outstanding patient care.
- Assist with direct patient care by performing diagnostic testing; establish rapport with patients and promoting the services of Siegmund Eye Care.
- Experience preferred but not necessary.
- Basic math skills (add, subtract, etc.), understand and use fractions, decimals. Compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Willing to help in all areas, have flexibility and effectively work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication for exemplary customer service.
- Professional appearance, strong interpersonal skills, and patient confidentiality.
- Strong organization with attention to detail.
- Computer literacy and strong keyboarding skills.
- Competitive Salary
- 401(k) Plan (after allocated time)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
Please complete the form below for possible job opportunities. Anyone searching for optometrist jobs can also feel free to send a resume.